Saturday, June 21, 2008

catch up time

I have been crazy busy lately and so therefore I have not blogged in a while. So this entry is to give my loyal blog fans the update on la familia Hill.


This last week Grandma and Grandpa Chickens (a.k.a. Dave and Dana - Scott parents) and Uncle Brett came to stay with us. They went into the MTC this morning. They will be in Provo for a little less than a week and then fly to Germany for a quick mission president conference. Brett will go to EFY while they are doing all of that and then fly into Germany on Sunday (week from tomorrow) to meet them. From there they will go to Slovenia. Adam loved snuggling with Uncle Brett while they were here.



We decided Gracie makes to cutest fairy around and she loved her new set of wings (they aren't really new - they were Lily's)
The biggest news as of late is that Lily has mastered riding her bike with no training wheels and sadly enough I missed it because of rehearsals!!! Scott said it was pretty painless and she had it down within a few minutes. She loves to ride and is so proud of herself.
Today I met up with my Boren cousins and their kids and we all went to the zoo. It was so much fun to see them and their kids are so cute. Here are a bunch of them piling into a boat that was at the zoo. It was such a blast and I was reminded why I loved playing with them all growing up! Our show opened last night and it was a success. I think it went really well - it was so much fun. Here we are singing "Ed Sullivan"


Thanks Sasha for the great pictures!

13 comments:

SJ said...

Last night Brett told me he felt like going to sleep for 3 days. I could go for that! It's been a blast having family for a week...but I got so low on sleep I caught a cold (in the summer!) I'm ready for a few down days now. Great show Emily!
(And what a well taken photograph of it. :)

Tierra Lowry said...

Good luck to Mom and Dad Hill. What an experience they are going to have.
I'm jealous that you are in a musical. I did it a lot when I was growing up. I bet you are awesome.

biscky said...

It must have been great to have your in laws visit for their last week in the US. I'm sure they enjoyed being around the grandchildren. I wish I could have been able to come out to see your show. You will have to give me more notice for the next one.

Bradley L. Hill said...

Emily, you were terrific! I wish we could see all your performances! Check yourself out on my blog: brohill.blogspot.com. My favorite song was "Ed Sullivan", but sadly my video of that number deleted itself. If they do a video for the cast or for sale, I'd like to order one.

Heather said...

AWESOME! Wish we could have been there to see the show!

Stephanie said...

You are fabulous, darling!
It looks like life at your house has been as crazy-busy as at ours... I hope it's been worth it! (It has for us.) :)

The Hills... said...

Ah, I totally want to see it. I'm so sad we're so far away! Good luck.

Honor said...

sounds busy ... but good busy!

Evan said...

Congratulations you are on your way to becoming the next Elle Woods on Broadway!

Alice Jane said...

Looks like so much fun. Wish I could watch you perform!

Miss Megan said...

Your family is so cute -- love to hear what's going on and see photos! See you at the show tonight, Emily :o)

Stephanie said...

btw...
I've tagged you!

The Tinney's said...

How exciting i would have loved to seen it!!!! Fun fun fun!!!