Thursday, June 26, 2008

what a blast!!!




We have new neighbors that moved in this last week. I love them! They have five children ranging from my kids' ages to a little older. I am so happy to have them living next door. Yesterday afternoon I heard a knock on the door and their 11 year-old was there and asked if my kids wanted to come over and play on their water slide. I was thinking it was one of those piddly, plastic bag ones - but oh no - this was a WATER SLIDE!!!! Adam and Lily were in heaven (and so was I).

5 comments:

Loughmiller's said...

Our friends have one of these slides. My kids love them too. How fun for you to have good neighbors. It makes a difference!

Jess said...

That looks so fun!

Honor said...

wow ... that's a great water slide. so fun!!

Bradley L. Hill said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing the photo.

Were you able to get videos of Emily's performance? Did you check yourself out at brohill.blogspot.com?

biscky said...

My Parents bought one of those slides for our Family reunion last summer. All the little kids loved it while they were in town. My brother lives next door to my parents and his kids are over every day to play on it.