Thursday, June 12, 2008

how do i measure up?


The other day I was tidying up Gracie's room and just outside her door is our growth banner. Since they were all there (of course they were - they seem to always be within 5 feet of me) I thought it would be fun to see how much they have grown since March. So I had each one stand against the wall and I cheered for each when we saw how much they had grown. Gracie thought this was really fun! For the rest of the afternoon I would occasionally find her standing against the growth banner clapping and cheering for herself. She is just so delightful and she makes me laugh all day with her funny faces, silly jabbering, and fun personality.
Just in case you are wondering what the "X" on the floor is...that is the naughty spot...uh oh!

10 comments:

Honor said...

she is so stinking cute! We have a spot on the wall where we do the measuring ... the girls love it.

you should use red or skull and crossbone tape for the naughty spot ... that would be funny.

Heather said...

she is just so dang cute. i hope she wears her hair in pigtails for the rest of her life. i love them.

Miss Megan said...

Oh, goodness, that is adorable! My favorite part is that she went back to "celebrate" over and over again. I love how little children do that! Grace is beautiful, you lucky duck!

Stephanie said...

What a cutie pie! I just love your kids. You're so blessed with such darling children!
Yay, Grace!

marian said...

OK Em, you seriously have a crush on that girl - not that I blame you! I hope she likes me when I see you all

Steph said...

Have I mentioned how much I love your kids? How stinking cute are they?

Karen said...

Gracie can't possibly be that big! You'll have to tell them to stop growing until I get to come out and be aunt. Way too cute. I wish you were closer! Come visit D.C.

Kate said...

Your kids are so adorable. I just love that they take after their Mom :-)

The Hills... said...

Holy cow, Gracie is getting so big! Tell everyone we say hello!

Rumel's said...

Oh, she is so adorable! I'm jealous she has pigtails...Lindy really needs to get some hair.