Tuesday, June 17, 2008

down to the wire


So, today is Tuesday and our show, "Bye Bye Birdie" opens on Friday! It is getting so close and to be honest I am starting to get a bit nervous - it has been a long time since I have performed like this (acting - not just singing at funerals, etc) in front of large audiences. I am really excited!

If you are in the Salt Lake Valley during the following dates, I would strongly encourage you to come see it. It has been really fun and there are some really talented people in the show - plus it is only $5 and it is outside. This is a picture of our four leads that was in the paper on Sunday...
Dates of show: June 20, 21, 23, 25, 26
Location: Salt Lake Community College, Redwood Campus - Alder Amphitheater (approx. 4700 S. and Redwood Rd)

7 comments:

marian said...

should we bring lawnchairs? I'm EXCITED!

Heather said...

we get to see pictures of you too right! How exciting!

emily, etc, etc said...

No lawn chairs - there are bleachers. But I would bring a cushion of some sort to sit on and a hoodie for when it gets dark.

Honor said...

I really wish I could come.

so sad.

break a leg though!

erika said...

you have no idea how badly i wish i could be there! i'm sure you will give a smashing performance. please blog about it when you are done!

Stephanie said...

Yay! You are going to be FABULOUS! I can't wait to see it all come together with an audience!

Stacy Jacobsen said...

Good Luck! (not that you need it!) I can't wait to read about how it goes!