Friday, September 26, 2008

adventures in vinyl




Because my sister Michelle's business is thriving so much and she depends so greatly on customized vinyl my parents decided to invest in a vinyl machine for her and the rest of the family to use. Needless to say I have put it to work!

Just to clarify, I actually didn't make the "Welcome" one. I bought that about six months ago, and only a couple weeks ago I finally got around to putting that arrangement on the wall. None the less, it did inspire some of my other ideas!

6 comments:

Honor said...

I love it!! That machine would come in handy around here too I think.

The Hills... said...

Oh Emily, I totally need to get in touch with your sister or your parents. I really want a couple of signs made. I'll call you.

Your house looks great.

Malisa said...

Ooooo. My sisters and I have talked about the cost of a machine before and how great it would be to have one. How lucky for you!

Nichole said...

Who's the creative one here?? I really need to get around to doing vinyl stuff...VERY CUTE!

FYI- I'm adding you to my blog list...hope you don't mind ;)

Jinii said...

Love it! I want a vinyl machine just for my own uses!

Josh and Britany said...

Fun!! I will have to talk to you next time I need some vinyl!! We need to get together!