Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the ever amusing world of adam!

Here is Adam with "Uncle" Sam, as he calls him. Sam isn't actually his uncle, but really his cousin (Michelle's little boy). Because Adam really does have an Uncle Sam I think he just assumes that uncle always goes with the name Sam. He has been calling him this since birth and we all think it is pretty hilarious...
As mentioned earlier, Adam is pretty rough with Mr. Peeps. So, the other day I had a little talk with him about this. I told him that Mr. Peeps is a baby kitty and so we need to be gentle with him, just like we would a baby. Ever since then he has been carrying him around like this. Apparently in his mind he thought that since he is a baby he must want to be cradled like a baby.
This morning when we were about to leave for the gym I gathered Adam and Gracie to help them get shoes on. When Adam arrived he looked like this - I was pretty confused since I knew I hadn't given him any chocolate and I was pretty sure there wasn't any chocolate in the house (I would have surely eaten it by now). I asked him how his face got dirty and he told me he had some chocolate milk. This, too, was confusing, since all we have is the powdered kind that you mix with milk. I asked him to show me and sure enough he walked me over to the pantry and showed me the canister of cholocate milk mix and a spoon. Yep he was eating the mix straight from the container without milk. What a kid - when he gets his mind on something then watch out!
Needless to say, life would be pretty boring without this tender-hearted little boy around. It would also be a lot less stinky (still not much interest in the potty - that's right, he's almost four).

4 comments:

The Hills... said...

Oh, i can't wait to snuggle with this boy.

By the way, I did I shout out to your calzones on my blog!

And have you talked to Tami yet?

Heather said...

he is getting so big! and tell him that is so gross that he ate the powder!!! funny kid!

Ryan and Renee said...

He is hilarious! I can totally see him eating the powdered chocolate. That's too funny!

Nichole said...

Yes...I am a blog stocker and I just HAD to find your blog!! Why doesn't Wendy have a blog list...she makes blog stocking so much harder ;) You have a very cute family!! This little guy is especially cute!