Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"everyone keeps taking the ball away from me!"





Lily had her last soccer game on Thursday. I kept meaning to write about it, but life has been busy. Anyway, she did not love soccer. In her words, "Everyone keeps trying to take the ball away from me!!!" or "I never get to make a goal..." Although I kept explaining to her that that is the point of the game, she wasn't going for it. Finally at the very last game she actually seemed like she was having fun. She came running up to me after the game and told me she wants to play again next year. We will see...

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

That's another reason I don't play sports: it upsets my sense of fairness! Glad Lily liked it by the end. Guess she still has plenty to keep her and you busy!

Jess said...

i am with her. only my view is if they want the ball just take it and leave me alone. i wonder why i never get picked to be on peoples team.