Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ugggggg....

I am so mad - I would like to post, and I have a lot of great things to post about. But I can't find the charger for my rechargable batteries and for some reason my camera doesn't think it can use regular ones. I hate losing things - especially those kinds of things because I am usually so organized with those types of things. UGGGGG! Oh well, you will all just have to wait for until I can find it because I really much prefer a post with pictures....happy waiting.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've got a charger you are welcome to used... if it's compatible!

Thanks again for the very thoughtful gift! You're such a great friend!

Heather said...

ugggg. hurry up.

Miss Megan said...

Patience is a virtue I need to work on anyway.

What sort of camera do you have? Maybe my charger would work :)