Sunday, September 28, 2008

a lovely affair

My mom, Lily, and my Grandma Dearie, just before the ceremony started.
Ann and Renato - doesn't she make a stunning bride!
Me and Scott, excitedly waiting the food!
My parents and Grandma Dearie


Yesterday my cousin Ann got married up at Millcreek Inn. It was a beautiful setting and she made a lovely bride. My uncle married them and some of my cousins came in from out of town. It was a fun time to see everyone. Scott and I took Lily and left the other two with a sitter. Lily had such a good time and just couldn't get enough of the punch they were serving. All in all, it was a "lovely affair."

7 comments:

Alyson said...

How fun! I didn't know she was getting married...it took me a moment to figure out who Ann was!!! I haven't seen her in years, she has grown into a beautiful woman! So glad you were able to go - looks like a great day!

Heather said...

you guys just the cutest!!!

Josh and Britany said...

you look so cute in that dress!

Mandee Lue said...

She does make a lovely bride, and you are drop-dead gorgeous!

marian said...

who is Ann? Anyhow, fun fun fun. Grandma Derie continues to be a class act - wow

erika said...

too bad you are more beautiful than the bride (I guess too bad for her) Love your hair and your dress! You supermodel :)

emily, etc, etc said...

Actually Scott said...
The picture doesn't do her justice.