Saturday, April 16, 2011

cancelled?

Lily brought this envelope to us this morning saying it had just been delivered...

Here is what the letter inside said...

And the enclosed picture....
Apparently Lily doesn't want us to go on our cruise.

Another funny story about our impending cruise; Adam said this to me yesterday, "Mom, I bet you and Dad will go fishing on your cruise because it is a boat." That makes sense right...people go fishing when they are on boats!

Regardless of how my children may feel about our upcoming rendezvous, Scott and I are totally excited!!!!

8 comments:

marian said...

HA!!! Have a spectacular time!

Miss Megan said...

This is especially funny to me because my cruise WAS cancelled last year! Haha! I am so excited for you and Scott. I know you're gong to have a marvelous time! Enjoy all the self-serve ice cream and karaoke!

Alyson said...

So jealous . . . I have wanted to go for a cruise for years, but Steve is not a big fan of being on a big boat. I'll keep working on convincing him it would be great, and in the meantime, I'll live vicariously through you! Have fun!

Jessica said...

That Lily - she is hilarious! Bon Voyage!!

Heather said...

That Lily is such a character! That is seriously so funny and clever! I'm glad your cruise isn't REALLY cancelled...because you deserve a nice LONG trip with you hubby! Just don't come back too tan, ok?

Heather said...

that is too funny!

erika said...

That is so cute Em!! Love that little Lily.

Callie said...

Aw, poor Lily! She's a clever girl!