Monday, October 8, 2007

ring, ring....hello 21st century

Scott and I have entered a new phase in our lives. The commitment is big and the decision was tough, but we decided to go through with it. We have now arrived. We are cell phone owners. Not just that, but pink cell phone owners (Scott's is gray - BORING). I have to be honest with you, I have no clue how to use it - maybe there is a course offered at the local college. Luckily my sisters own the same type and have been able to give me a few tips - you know, like how to make a phone call. So wish me luck on this new adventure into the modern world.

2 comments:

Evan said...

Emily we all know Scott arm wrestled you for the pink one and lost.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

How funny! It hasn't been too long since I got my first cell phone either! You'll love it! Mine is just the same but red..Oooh la, la!