Friday, October 12, 2007

twins



Anyone who knows me well, knows how much I want twins. In fact I am just planning on having them next. I
have wanted twins since before I can remember. When Renee and I were in high school I used to trick her into dressing the same as me (I would wait to see what she was wearing that day and then a minute before we would leave I would appear in the same outfit - sneaky, sneaky). It used to make her crazy. So, I am now doing it to my two girls. They don't seem nearly as annoyed with it as Renee was. And really they only have to put up with it until my twin girls come.

1 comment:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

How cute! I love dressing my boys in twinner outfits! I also love dressing up Ally and I alike. So fun! I also want twins so badly. We actually just miscarried twins right before this pregancy..such a bummer-hopefully it's not my only shot! More kids, less pregancies-that's what I'm all about!