Monday, October 8, 2007

wait....that isn't what I asked for!

So, I have been starting to look a little Pentecostal lately and thought maybe it was time to trim my long stringy hair. It is very thin after having Grace and it was starting to look bad. So I went and told the girl what I wanted and amazingly enough I didn't get what I asked for all (big shocker there). Instead she gave me the "mom haircut." I shouldn't have told her I have kids - because apparently when you have kids it means you want to look frumpy. The nice thing about hair is that is always grows - in the meantime I just get to look like a dork!

P.S. Don't you love the lame corporate apartment furniture in the background?

3 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OHH, shame on you! Your hair looks darling. Makes me want to cut mine. You look so beautiful!!

The Atomic Mom said...

Oh, the great haircut debate. I can't find a good hair cut, I mean good in NM. And the girl who gave me so-so hair cuts just disappered, like she left no forwarding address.

So, instead of wasting all that $$ at BYU, we should have gone to beauty school so we could cut each other's hair.

BTW, I do think your hair looks cute. :)

As for being pentacostal, can I get an AMEN here?

biscky said...

I think you look good, but I must ask did you get your hair cut in Utah? Looks like a Utah hair cut to me.