Sunday, July 13, 2008

buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks...NOW!!!


On Monday for Family Night we went to a Salt Lake Bees Baseball game. We all took the TRAX to the ballpark (it stops a block away) and my parents met us there. It was a blast - and can't you tell that Gracie was just loving it! Actually, she was so tired and not loving it at all. We ended up leaving after the 5th inning, and Lily went with my parents for a sleepover. According to my dad it turned out to be a great game and the Bees won!
..
I almost forgot to mention...Gracie was almost hit by a foul ball. Seriously, it would have hit her (and most likely killed her) if the seat in front of her hadn't been there. It was actually pretty scary. The guy in front of us gave her the ball, which I thought was pretty nice of him.

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Sorry Gracie didn't enjoy the game more, but it looks like it was fun anyway!

Stephanie said...

Oh, that's so scary that she was almost hit by a ball! But hey, since she's safe, she has a great story to tell when she's older. ;)

Heather said...

i am so glad she didn't get a big baseball welt on her face! she looks cute the way she is!!!