Monday, July 14, 2008

chocolate sauce

Saturday I decided I needed a little change. So I dyed my hair. It is sort of a rosewood color, which means that in the light it looks really red and all the rest of the time it looks just sort of auburn. I am not totally convinced, but it is a fun change anyway.

While I was dying it in the bathroom Lily walked in. I was at the point where I was putting the dye on my hair and it is dispensed in a bottle that sort of looks like sauce ought to be in it. She looked very puzzled and then asked, "Why are you putting chocolate sauce on your hair?" I guess to a 5 year old it would look pretty funny!

8 comments:

Honor said...

I like that picture ... so you! That's funny what Lily said ... kids are so silly. (I can tell it looks reddish ... it looks good)

Mandee Lue said...

That is sooo cute!!! How adorable!! Love the hair, too!!

Alyson said...

Your hair looks great...but then again, I've never seen you look anything but gorgeous. And the "chocolate sauce" is a crack-up. You'll have to remind her of that one in about 10 years when she wants to dye her hair!

Heather said...

ooooh! totally fabulous!

Erica said...

Fun! How did I miss that at the party????

Stephanie said...

You look gorgeous!
I love that Lily thought it was chocolate sauce--I'm still giggling over it.
:)

Robyn said...

Owwwwwww!!!!! Lookin good. I did notice your hair on Sunday, it looked shiny and redish in the light. Very nice. Lily is silly and adorable.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Love the color for summer! Lily is a crack-up!!