Wednesday, July 23, 2008

me?


It is a well-known fact that here in Utah if you have a mountain then you need to put a letter on it. I know the environmentalists think this is a gross violation of the sanctity of the hills, but I really like it.

So up near my parents house there is a letter U on the mountain; standing for Uintah. One day when we were driving home Adam noticed the letter. Here is how the conversation went:

Adam (in a very high-pitched voice): MOM! There is a number on the mountain!!!
Emily: It's not a number - it is a letter.
Adam: MOM! There's a letter on the mountain!
Emily: Yep
Adam: What letter is it Mom?
Emily: The letter U
Adam: The letter ME?!
Emily and Scott: laugh, laugh, laugh

Now everytime we see the letter U we think of Adam - funny boy!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love your blog!

Mandee Lue said...

Ha ha!! Love it!!

Heather said...

well that is just the cutest!

The Tinney's said...

How funny!

Robyn said...

hehehehehe!!!!! That is the cutest story.

biscky said...

Out of the mouth of babes....

Bradley L. Hill said...

Wow! We haven't checked in for a few days. "U" guys have been doing some exciting things!

Uncle Brad

The Hills... said...

I can just imagine Adam saying that in his cute little voice. I told Brian and he and I just cracked up! Love that boy.

Tierra Lowry said...

Karen just told me about this and I had to laugh because it's so cute and because my daughter does the same thing.
Doesn't our kids keep us entertained?