Monday, June 1, 2009

busier

Lily has been even more busy than Gracie lately. Last Friday we attended her Kindergarten program - it was a hoe down and it was super cute. Then that evening Scott (who is just the best) took her to get her ballet pictures taken while I went scrapbooking. She is almost done with kindergarten, which makes me a little sad - it is the happiest time of life. And she is almost done with ballet, which doesn't make me sad at all - she has HATED it and it has been a fight every Wednesday (I think it was a little too structured for her free little spirit).
Despite the fact that she doesn't like ballet, doesn't she look so cute in her little costume (she is on the top row, far right)....


I know it is super wobbly camera work - I am not an expert. Between holding wiggley Gracie and the balding man's head in front of me, I did my best...

4 comments:

DeLong Family Members: said...

Lily is so darling!!! Kindergarten really is so much fun and the kids are so cute. I loved her ballet picture, but soccer may be more up her alley.
Congratulations to you and Scott on 8 great years--he really is "adorable"--but so are you Emily.
We love you, MOM

Malisa said...

Oh how I LOVE that kindergarten program! (I've seen it twice - same one!) Lily looks like she participated a little more than my boys though. :) She is a cute, cute girl!

Kindergarten is fun, but in first grade you're BIG like the rest of the kids.

And I'm sorry Lily didn't like ballet. SARAH IS GOING TO HAVE TO BECAUSE I SAY SO!

SJ said...

Adorable!

Jenkins family said...

Gary wants to know if I can borrow Lily's ballet costume?