Monday, June 1, 2009

eight is great!

This is an old picture of Scott. It was taken at a family reunion in San Diego in July 2006 - look how little Adam and Lily look.

He is "holding" the Liberty Bell in Philidelphia
I just love Scott! Today is our eighth anniversary and I have to say I am just so grateful to have married him! I could write an entire book (a long one- you know how wordy I can get) about how great he is. I feel like I really lucked out. I love you Scottith - happy anniversary!


Unrelated sidenote:
I saw a UPS truck driving down the road today. I thought it would be funny to try and wave it down...but then I remembered that I had already gotten rid of the package.

A friend of mine told me to just drop it in a UPS or Fed Ex drop box. Her husband works for Fed Ex and she said she was sure they would make sure it got back to UPS. So I put it in my car and decided whichever box I saw first would get the package - well, Fed Ex won. Hopefully it made it to the right place. I figured it was a nicer solution than throwing it away....

2 comments:

The Hills... said...

The first thing Brian said this morning when he woke up was, "It's Scott and Emily's Anniversary!" Hope you are able to do something fun to celebrate.

Hopefully that lady getting the packet appreciates the effort you went through to get it back to her!

cheyney webb said...

Congrats! WOW, 8 years!
Hope you get to have some relax and away time together!

xoxo