Friday, June 19, 2009

oldies...

I was looking through some old pictures that I took when we first got a digital camera. I thought I would post some of the fun pictures of my kids when they were much littler - they are so cute!

Dec. 2005

Jan. 2006

"Hi, I'm Ralph Wiggim..." Feb. 2006

March 2006


Trying to get a family picture, Oct. 2006 (I was pregnant with Grace)

Jan. 2007 (right before Grace came)

Feb. 3, 2007 - Gracie's birthday!




Thanks for taking that little stroll down memory lane with me. Maybe I will do it again some time....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What fun! Thanks for the rewind: it's always so nice to see pictures of you and your darling family. :)

Tiffanie said...

I am so glad I got to see you the other night at the show! It was so much fun, and your cute baby tummy is just adorable!

The pictures are great! I love all your tiny little babies! So adorable. Thanks for sharing.