Monday, January 28, 2008

all aboard!!!


The scene from Harry Potter - it was neato!

Mmmmm...ice cream!

On Saturday we took the kids to a model train show. There were way too many people, but it was still fun to see the trains. They had an especially impressive model display of Hogwarts School (I don't know if I spelled it right - I only watch the movies). It was pretty cool. Lily really loved it. Afterward we went to a quaint little ice cream parlor and had a treat. The kids each got a 25 cent cone and Scott and I (and Gracie) shared a banana split - YUM. As you can tell from the picture the ice cream was a big hit!

3 comments:

The Hills... said...

Wow, you've done a lot of updating! I'm so happy that you got a new camera! That's exciting! Thanks again for having us over for dinner the other night! We always love to see you!

By the way, we need to plan a day where the kids can come to the gym I work at and play on the trampolines, foam pit, etc. Wouldn't that be fun?

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What a fun day! Getting out with the whole fam is my favorite!

Jinii said...

Emily,

The triplets our my cousins kids. They will be 7 months old on the Feb 1. We are absolutely in love with these babies. She and her husband have been trying to have kids for 7 or 8 years and they actually adopted these babies. They are the greatest blessing in the world.

Jinii