Wednesday, January 30, 2008

tacit voice

Okay, I have avoided it for long enough - that is, I haven't directed anyone to the Tacit Voice blog I have linked below. If you are at all interested in politics or society in any way I think you would enjoy some of the entries. My favorite recent entries are the "Four Horseman of the Apocalypse" and the "Slow Death of Hollywood" (I really do think that decent people ought to start wearing ribbons to show Hollywood that we are tired of the lack of morals that exist there - I suggested tye-dye ribbons, since most of the colors have already been taken by various causes). On top of it all the banter that takes place in the comments is pretty entertaining. If you have any opinionated, outspoken and politically-minded friends refer them to this site. I really love the entertainment (it takes me back to my old Model United Nation days at BYU).

No comments: