Friday, January 25, 2008

hello rexburg, nice to meet you!

The other day my cousin Erika invited me to go with her to the Rexburg Temple open house. I have to admit I was a bit reluctant to go because it would be a lot of driving in one day. But I have always loved spending time with Erika and I have never been to the famed Rexburg. so I decided it would be worthwhile. Luckliy I was able to leave Adam and Lily with my sister-in-law Melissa and she was able to leave her twins with her sister-in-law (who live across the street from eachother). It was such a fun day. The temple was so beautiful and I fianally got to see what all the hullaballo is about in regards to Rexburg and BYU-I. It is always nice to have a diversion from everyday life - and it was especially fun to spend the day with Erika and Gracie (without a doubt two of my favorite people).

P.S. If you want to see pictures of us at the temple you can refer to Erika's blog to the right.

1 comment:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

We've heard it was beautiful!! Hopefully it wasn't too cold for you up there-burrr!