Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i'm a recruiter



Last night we were at my sister Michelle's house for dinner and Family Night. It was a lot of fun. During the course of the evening my brother's blog got brought up (Tacit Voice) and then mine. I convinced Michelle that she ought to create one of her own. Her link on my sidebar. It is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Enjoy.
PS The only pictures I have of Michelle are some old random ones. The top one was taken in about 2003 at a family reunion and the bottom one was obviously at my BYU graduation in 2002 (Jen was very pregnant with Joey).

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So fun to see Michelle and what she is doing!! What a beautiful family she has!!

Becky said...

Wow, Emily! You and your sister look so much alike! And I'm so excited I found your blog! I haven't written on mine in a while, but I need to get going again!

The circumstances sucked, but it was good to see you and Britney again a week ago!