Friday, January 11, 2008

who knew?!

In the mail we just received some information from our insurance company. It shared a little tidbit that I thought may be useful to all of us trying to shed any extra pounds. Apparently vinegar curbs hunger. There was a study done at Arizona State University East that suggests if you take 2 tablespoons of vinegar twice a day you will lose weight. In their study the participants lost an average of 2 pounds in a 4 week period of time. To try it, stir 2 tablespoons of vinegar into 4 cups of fruit juice or a glass of water (personally that sounds like a lot fruit juice to me). Who knew.

3 comments:

Heather said...

i heard a long time ago that apple cider vinegar does the same thing! not so much for me thogh!!

The Hills... said...

That's interesting. Although, I don't know if I could down that much vinegar each day!

P.S...do you guys want to get together for dinner next week? I'll call you.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Good luck with that! I'm not sure I could stomache that!!! If you try it, make sure you keep us updated!