Wednesday, January 30, 2008

playin' hard and all worn out!





Today I caught Grace in the pantry having a great time. And Adam decided it would be fun to Mr. Goldfish Box Man for a while. It must have really tired him out because after dinner when they were finishing a show from earlier, Lily came running upstairs to tell me that Adam had fallen asleep (this made her very nervous for some reason). I ran downstairs and this is what I found - Adam sleeping on the couch sitting upright.
I thought it was pretty funny. I told Lily not to worry about it and to just keep watching her show. Next thing I know she is calling for me again. I run downstairs to find him like this - now asleep across her lap. She said he just kind of laid down on her (understandably this also made her very nervous, as indicated in the picture). He was a tired guy!

6 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So cute! Why do little boys always like to take their pants off???

Evan said...

Hey Tubby you're missing your pants dude!

Heather said...

oh the tubby! how cute is that! i loved that he ended up on Lily's lap!

Heather said...

oh the tubby! how cute is that! i loved that he ended up on Lily's lap!

Karen said...

The same thing happens with my Adam! I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the whole world.

Adam said...

hey! what's so bad about a guy taking his pants off every once in a while. sheesh