Friday, January 25, 2008

what's in a name?

My friend Heather had this on her blog and I thought it was very enjoyable to read. So here is my version....

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Fred Sedona

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) -Neapolitan Macaroon

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) -E-Hil (I am almost tempted to delete this one altogether. Dumb)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) -Pink Giraffe

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) - Blank Portland (I don’t have a middle name)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -Hilem (I think that is actually a real last name)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) -The Green Diet Coke..... "Oh no, what will we do? I hope the Green Diet Coke gets here quickly, or else we are all going to DIE!!!" Um, it doesn't quite work. In fact I tried several drink and none of them really sounded all that superhero-esque.

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) -Samuel Joseph (Uh, that is my brother’s name)

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite scent/perfume/cologne, favorite candy) – Sweet Pea Snickers

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) – Ines Smart

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) - Weinberg Winnipeg (by far my favorite name so far)

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) - Summer Daffodil

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) – Peachie Slippers (OK, so I didn’t follow the instructions, but Peach Slippersy sounds dumb)

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) - Oatmeal Crunch Aspen

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) - The Cooking Snow Tour