Sunday, March 27, 2011

day 12 - something i bought recently

Scott and I are going on a cruise at the end of April to celebrate our 10th anniversary!!!! So I have been on the prowl for a swimsuit that I actually feel comfortable in. I went shopping a couple weeks ago with my friend Jenny who had an awesome coupon for Kohl's. I found this swimsuit, which on the rack I wasn't really sure about. But when I tried it on I LOVED it. It is totally flattering and I have the cutest bottoms to go with it. When I tried it on at home I loved it even more. I think I am now set and SUPER DUPER excited!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute suit! Isn't it refreshing to actually find a swimsuit that you LOVE!!?? I'm so excited for you guys to go on your cruise....

Miss Megan said...

Sweet! I'm so glad you're going to try a cruise -- I love them! Hope it's every bit as relaxing and entertaining as you could wish. The food is awesome :)

Heather said...

super cute!

Rach said...

Cute! I hope you love your cruise.