Thursday, March 31, 2011

oh lil

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, CREATIVE, LILY!!!!!



I can hardly believe Lily is eight today. I could never ask for a better daughter and oldest child. Lily is helpful, obedient, and a lot of fun. She is so smart (sometimes it seems unfair that school should come that easily to someone) and creative. She fills our home with beautiful pieces of art and is always ready to decorate for any holiday. Plus she is silly and super fun to be around. I LOVE LOVE LOVE you Lily with all my heart - your arrival eight years ago made me a mother and I will always cherish that! Happy Birthday!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to you....from all the Croppers! :)

Heather said...

happy birthday lily! i can't believe how grown up you are looking! so beautiful, just like your mom!

marian said...

Now, could you just cut out the growing stuff??

Josh and Britany said...

i can't believe Chase and Lily were just babies when we first met! It's crazy how fast they grow up, she looks beautiful!