Friday, March 11, 2011

day three - 20 favorite things

1-Scott
2- Lily
3-Adam
4- Gracie
5-Davie
6-cinnamon rolls (good ones; so basically they have to be made by someone I trust...like me)
7-Utah summers
8-a newly mowed & very green lawn
9-a clean house
10-Christmas Eve
11-happy kids
12-a really beautiful and well-done musical ("Hello Dolly" and "The Drowsy Chaperone" at The Hale a while ago were both spectacular)
13-a great pair of jeans
14-my mornings at the gym (I hate missing)
15-snuggling with the kids
16-BBQ's
17-the morning light through my bedroom window
18-singing show tunes or church music to the piano (something I rarely get to do anymore)
19-mint chocolate chip ice cream served over a chewy brownie
20-miniature golf, batting cages, or bowling with Scott

3 comments:

Jenkins family said...

Bring your music. We can add "listen to Emily sing show tunes" to the family reunion schedule. FUN for all! (Hope you don't mind a little buddy - Quinny will probably break into Spongebob's "Best Day Ever" at close intervals. Not annoying in any way. . .

Heather said...

Soooo many of your favorites are just more proof as to why I think you are so wonderful!!!! We need to have a double date sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Your list of 20 favs compared to mine is so different. Mine makes me look pretty silly.