Wednesday, March 9, 2011

day 2 - fave movie

This one is easy:

I knew Scott was the one for me when I showed him this movie on our second or third date and he liked it!
A true classic that should be enjoyed by all (even if you aren't a Barbra fan you might still enjoy it).

There are others that would be on my top five list. They might include:
Ever After
Sherlock Holmes
The Music Man
The SpongeBob Movie (I know, I am a total dork - but it is a really funny show)
Despicable Me (one of my new favorites)

My criteria for a favorite movie is usually whether or not I can watch it again and again and not get bored - these all pass the test!

7 comments:

marian said...

heehee - "I am not a Eunice Burns, I am THE Eunice Burns!"
"Why those are Howard's rocks, what on earth are you doing with Howard Banister's rocks??"
I could go on, but I will spare you.

Ryan and Renee said...

Despicable Me ROCKS!

Heather said...

I was totally surprised by Despicable Me...I didn't think I was going to like it, but I totally did! "Does this count as annoying??"......

Jenkins family said...

What??? No "World's Greatest Lover" or "Invasion USA"? Come on Em - come clean with the real list...

Anonymous said...

I have so enjoyed reading these. I think that since I too am the WORST blogger ever, I'm going to do your list also. At least I will give it a try. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish, since I rarely finish anything. You know me, 90% is good enough!

emily, etc, etc said...

Lisa, I don't even know what "Invasion USA" is! Although "World's Greatest Lover" was number 6 (NOT)!

erika said...

EMILY!!!! I can't believe you left our Never Been Kissed!! "I'm 17, I'm 17!" :)