Wednesday, March 16, 2011

day 6 - a fun fact about me


hmmmmm....a fun fact about me. This is kind of a hard one. What would be considered fun? The fact that I am 5'8" isn't really fun, although it is a fact. Everyone already knows that I love to sing and bake (sometime even simultaneously), so I am not really sure if that fits in the "fun" category either. Oh, Oh, I know! Did you all know that I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro? It is the tallest peak in Africa reaching 19,340 feet! That is kind of fun. Here is one that I bet even my family doesn't really know; I played softball from pretty much birth (they know that part) and through high school I consistently had the highest batting average on my team. I always thought it was pretty fun at the end of season when they would announce it (because I definitely wasn't the star/stand-out player, yet there I was with the best batting average). Boo-yah!

P.S. This isn't a softball in the picture... this was just the coolest pic related to the sport...

2 comments:

marian said...

Yep, you're cool!

Heather said...

Kilimanjaro....seriously!?!?! That is so very cool. And so if your batting average.