Monday, March 28, 2011

day 13 - a talent of mine


I have been blessed with the GIFT OF GAB!
Although some may not see this as a talent, I sure do.
I can strike up a conversation with anyone.
I can be asked last minute to speak in front of a large group of people and totally pull it off like I prepared for weeks.
I can keep Scott awake on long road trips with this talent (and late at night in bed sometimes).
I just know how to talk!
It's great and I love it!
(although sometimes it can also get me into trouble if I'm not careful...)



3 comments:

Heather said...

Just make sure not to talk during classes at the gym. You might get yelled at.....

Laura Duce said...

I like your gift!

Callie said...

Ha! I love it! You are definitely easy to talk to and can relate to just about anything! Great quality!